Novumgen – the group of Entrepreneurs and Scientists Novumgen is a diverse, integrated specialty pharmaceutical and biological company focused on investing, developing, manufacturing, and supplying innovative products that provide benefits to patients and prescribers. We are focused on delivering life-changing medicines that contribute safety and value to patients, healthcare institutions, and prescribers across the globe.
As a company, Novumgen has made a lasting commitment to patient safety, introducing new products to our portfolio while maintaining unrivaled quality and exceptional service to the pharmaceutical industry.
We are currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Advisor, with experience in the UK. The role of the Human Resources Advisor is to give counsel to the company regarding our human resource policies and procedures. The main duties will include offering guidance on employee recruitment and retention, evaluating employee performance, and maintaining employee relations.
- To be the first point of contact for all employees on site to answer queries in relation to their employment in a competent, respectful, and confidential manner.
- To advise and support managers with grievances, disciplinary actions, absence management, and performance management cases.
- To write or review all relevant notes and letters as required and sending them out in a timely manner.
- To support managers in ensuring that comprehensivereturn-to-workk interviews with all staff take place.
- To coach managers with HR procedures and challenge any non-compliance.
- Ensure that all self-certification forms and doctor’s notes, where required, are provided by employees who are absent due to sickness.
- To actively monitor, and together with the relevant manager, manage all absence cases making referrals to occupational health as required - instigating formal proceedings where necessary.
- To support any reorganizations or department restructures as required.
- To build and maintain strong productive relationships with managers and attend appropriate meetings as required.
- Support employee communications by email as required.
- Interpret and advise on employment legislation.
- Process all current, starters, leavers and change employee data on the system.
- To assist with the design and delivery of development, such as performance reviews and management, discipline, and grievance management as required.
- Work with management to identify development needs and support the sourcing/delivery of training as required to ensure we have a skilled workforce.
- To assist with driving the PDR process.
- To work with management on the succession planning.
- Maintain both manual and computerized records for all employees – starters, leavers, transfers, time and attendance etc.
- Ensuring all engagement and communications activity is delivered including companywide notices, briefings, employee representative meetings, employee surveys & follow-up actions.
- Delivering Recruitment, Induction & Onboarding, employee terms, and conditions of employment, benefits, and related processes.
- Providing full support to the management team across all company HR policies & processes that deliver the entire ‘employee lifecycle’. ·
General responsibilities :
The applicants must have experience in the following area(s):
- Able to support change, influence, and build relationships at all levels.
- Ability to work flexibly to support business needs as required.
- Strong working knowledge of UK employment legislation.
- Able to demonstrate evidence of problem-solving.
- Good level of numerical and analytical skills.
- Competent in using computer-based packages, excel, word, MS Outlook and HRIS.
- Proven experience coordinating/assisting with H&S initiatives.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize/multi-task.
- Able to work on own initiative with little central support.
- A proactive approach to work and generating ideas - suggesting new ideas/processes of working.
- Human resources experience: 2 years (Required)
Check out the link to explore our LinkedIn page :