Novumgen – the group of Entrepreneurs and Scientists Novumgen is a diverse, integrated specialty pharmaceutical and biological company focused on investing, developing, manufacturing, and supplying innovative products that
provide benefits to patients and prescribers. We are focused on delivering life-changing medicines that contribute safety and value to patients, healthcare institutions, and prescribers across the globe.
As a company, Novungem has made a lasting commitment to patient safety, introducing new products to our portfolio whilst maintaining unrivaled quality and exceptional service to the pharmaceutical industry.
We are currently looking to recruit a Medical Content Writer. The role of the Medical Content Writer is significant and requires excellent grammatical skills, precision, and attention to detail.
Key Requirements :
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Motivation to work consistently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail, e.g., organizational skills.
- Competent in working in a matrix environment and values the importance of teamwork. Possesses team leadership skills and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Exhibits sound judgment: escalates issues to project teams or departmental management as appropriate. Presents solutions and follows through to ensure problems have been satisfactorily resolved.
- Ability to negotiate on behalf of medical writing to ensure resources, timelines, and expectations are aligned.
- Understands and satisfies client needs.
- Establishes a connection with the client beyond one's project, to gain repeat business and/or to widen existing scope and services. Ability to gain trust and confidence within the company.
- Provides departmental expertise and perspectives to promote prospective business opportunities; provides Novumgen colleagues with pertinent information to formalize a sound business strategy.
- Reading clinical data reports from high-authority sources, analyzing the data, and extracting the relevant information.
- Combining scientific knowledge with excellent writing skills for medical marketing campaigns.
- Producing and managing content on the website, blogs, and other social media platforms that connect with medical professionals as well as the public.
- Converting complex technical information into well-crafted articles that can be understood by the layman.
- Researching the subject matter to position the product or service as being trustworthy.
- Develop a robust advertising campaign targeted at your intended audience.
- Writing in an interesting way to prompt the reader to take action.
- Upholding ethical medical principles, including patient confidentiality.
- Generating content using SEO skills in order to optimize search results.
- Create marketing presentations for sales teams.
Desired qualifications and skills :
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar.
- Knowledge of style guides.
- Aptitude for communicating scientific information in a succinct way.
- A passion for learning medical vocabulary.
- Comprehensive understanding of clinical research and related guidelines.
- A knack for working on medical literature and research data (via medical journals, and resources like Medline, PubMed, etc).
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical research, the drug development process, and applicable regulatory guidelines and regulations.
- Broad experience in the preparation of all types of clinical regulatory documentation. Experience in the management of complex medical writing projects.
- Knowledge of resource management and productivity metric management.
- Advanced word processing skills, including MS Office (expertise in Word); software and systems knowledge or ability to learn and adapt to various IT systems: document management systems, collaborative authoring (e.g.,
SharePoint), and file conversion and databases (Excel).
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences/Health Related Sciences or equivalent.
As a result of continued business growth, this global team is expanding and offers many opportunities for career development.
Check out the link to explore our LinkedIn page :