Novumgen – the group of Entrepreneurs and Scientists Novumgen is a diverse,
integrated specialty pharmaceutical and biological company focused on investing,
developing, manufacturing, and supplying innovative products that provide benefits to
patients and prescribers. We are focused on delivering life-changing medicines that
contribute safety and value to patients, healthcare institutions, and prescribers across
As a company, Novungem has made a lasting commitment to patient safety, introducing
new products to our portfolio while maintaining unrivaled quality and exceptional service
to the pharmaceutical industry.
We are currently looking to recruit a Product Acquisition Manager. The role of the
Product Acquisition Manager is to successfully bring new products to market and
ensure the ongoing success of existing products over their lifestyle.
- Making proposals for new products with their technical & market feasibility study.
- Planning & monitoring annual and monthly marketing budgets.
- Prepare text layout for all kinds of packaging materials printed promo materials &
advertisements that are related to products.
- Ensure profitability and sustainable growth of products, in compliance with the
entire pharmaceutical regulatory process.
- Formulating product-wise marketing strategies & overseeing ongoing product
- Supervising all promotional campaigns.
- Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
- Responsible for gathering and compiling market and competitors' data to define
market size, market share, opportunities, and threats across all the company's
product categories and markets.
- Make recommendations for short and long-term tactical plans.
- Business projection and design plan to achieve the target.
- Identify market trends and their impact on business and new business
- Shaping and delivering growth and marketing roadmap, owning revenue,
conversion, and acquisition metrics, and owning products end to end.
- Any other responsibilities given by the Management.
General responsibilities :
The applicants must have experience in the following area(s):
- Marketing / Product Executive in Pharmaceutical Company ONLY.
- 5-7 years of working experience in Product Management Development is a
- Masters in Pharmacy or Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry with MBA from any
Check out the link to explore our LinkedIn page :